Signature Theatre Announces Casting for HOLIDAY FOLLIES
pulls some of DC's brightest stars into the spirit of the holidays with this year's original production of Holiday Follies.
The popular series, now in its third season, will feature performers Bobby Smith
(See What I Wanna See
, Show Boat
), Eleasha Gamble
, Les Misérables
), James Gardiner
(The Boy Detective Fails
, [title of show]
), and Rachel Zampelli
, Brother Russia
), under the direction of Walter Ware
III. With a cabaret set list built to change from night to night, Signature's forecast calls for a special week of wintry mix.
Holiday Follies will play in Signature's ARK Theatre. Performance dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, December 18 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 20 at 8:00pm
- Friday, December 21 at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 at 2:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 23 at 2:00pm and 7:00pm
As a special addition to the December line-up, Signature is very pleased to present Holiday Guys
, playing one week in advance of Holiday Follies
. This irreverent two-man cabaret features three-time Tony Award®
nominee and Signature favorite Marc Kudisch
(Signature'sWitches of Eastwick
, Broadway's 9 to 5
) and Astaire Award nominee Jeffry Denman
(Irving Berlin's White Christmas
) in a non-traditional holiday show complete with song, dance, and silliness. Catch them here before they pack up and head to The York Theatre Company
off-Broadway later in December!
Holiday Guys will play in Signature's ARK Theatre. Performance dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, December 11 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, December 12 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 13 at 8:00pm
- Friday, December 14 at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 at 2:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 16 at 2:00pm and 7:00pm
All tickets for Holiday Follies and Holiday Guys are $41, on sale online at www.signature-theatre.org, by phone at 703 573 SEAT, or in person at the Signature Theatre Box Office at 4200 Campbell Ave., in Shirlington Village, Arlington.
WICKED vs. THE BOOK OF MORMON for Best Revival of a Play and More...